Thursday, August 28, 2014

He is Faithful

I'm short on time and words today, but as a reminder, I wanted to share some verses I've been keeping close to my heart lately.

Psalm 86:15 But you, O Lord are a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness.

Thank you God for your mercy and grace. Thank you for not giving me what I deserve. Thank you for being slow to anger. Thank you for being patient with my sinful self. Thank you for standing by me no matter what, in hard times and good times. Thank you for loving me in my broken sinfulness. Thank you for saving me and pulling me from the misery of a life I'd have without you. Thank you for being so faithful to me. Thank you.

Malachi 3:6a For I the Lord do not change;

I cannot express how thankful I am that when all hope seems lost and everything and everyone has failed me, my God does not change. He's still the merciful, gracious, loving, faithful God he was yesterday and the time before. And He will continue to be.

I pray that I keep my eyes on You, and give You the praise You deserve.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment